Professional / Skilled Work Visa for Australia

Share on Google+

Okay, this visa is also a tricky one. With many different visa types (thus different requirements), ranging from if you are already in Australia and have done 2 years study here and have graduated and possess the right skills to pass the points test, or if you don't have the skills a shorter 'bridge' visa eligible for 18 months to let you get the skills you need to pass the points test, if you are outside Australia, if you come from New Zealand, and so on.

Unfortunately, the broad umbrella of "Professional/Skilled Work Visa for Australia" is beyond the scope of this website at this time - there are just too many variables and things to consider. My sincere advice is, if this is the visa you are interested in, to go to the official Australian Government Visa website. Although it is, as most government websites are, a little confusing you will find all the information and application forms, booklets, and checklists you'll need for this visa.

But don't forget that if you have any questions I have a section of my forum dedicated just to Professional/Skilled Work visas. Click on Australian Professional/Skilled Work Visa Forum for more details.

I apologise for not being able to supply more details about this visa - I hope to get the time in the near future to update this page with some more details.

Downundr Online
Downundr Newsletter
Get all the latest news and updates with my FREE newsletter today!

© Copyright 2012 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.