The Work & Sponsorship Visas forum

Original Post

Author: freestylePosted: 24/06/2013 (04:51 AM)

Visa Sponsored Job.

I am looking for a visa sponsored job.I have 7yrs experience as Store assistant and I have 2yrs experience in Manufacturing industry.I have 3yrs Diploma in Banking and Finance.I can work in any part of Australia and I can do any kind of job.I need help to make it a reality.


Author: Team DownundrPosted: 25/06/2013 (06:59 PM)


To find out more about Sponsorship jobs we recommend you have a look at our work/sponsorship visa page. It also has links to the relevant official Australian government sponsorship visa pages. Good luck!

Team Downundr.

Author: CanadaPermanetPosted: 28/01/2020 (10:40 AM)

You might be able to sponsor a skilled worker to come to Australia if you can't find an Australian citizen or permanent resident with the skills and experience needed for the job. You can sponsor someone who is a skilled worker: living overseas who wishes to travel and work in Australia.The eligible relative must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. The following listed relatives are recognised as an eligible relative for the purposes of family sponsorship for a provisional skilled visa. The relative in Australia can be related either to the main applicant or their accompanying partner.

Please share this post!

Share on Google+

Downundr Online
Downundr Newsletter
Get all the latest news and updates with my FREE newsletter today!

© Copyright 2012 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.