The Tourist Visas forum: Report Comment

The Reply you are reporting:

Author: Team DownundrPosted: 02/09/2013 (07:55 AM)

Hi Bestvue,

Depending on your age you may be able to apply for the WHV (Working Holiday Visa) which is valid for 1 year, with the option to extend it for another year if you do 3 months eligible work. For more details visit:
Working Holiday in Australia visas and Extended Working Holiday in Australia visas.

If that does not help you you can also have a look at our visa overview page for other visa options such as the professional worker visa, sponsored work visa, etc, by clicking here.

Good luck, I hope that that helps you somewhat.

Team Downundr.

Reason for reporting:

Additional Comments:

3000 characters left

1. Please make sure you have selected the correct Thread/Reply to report.

2. Please select a Reason for reporting.

3. Please enter any other Additional Comments you think are relevant
(min. 10, max. 3000 characters)

4. Click the Report! button to submit your report.

Note: For your online security HTML mark-up tags < and > are not allowed.

© Copyright 2012 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.